In line with our professional and regulatory guidance, Axon Physiotherapy are now providing both virtual and face-to-face appointments. All face-to-face appointments currently require a free screening telephone call with a physiotherapist first.
We are continuing to provide virtual appointments for those who can be treated effectively this way.
Here are some of the measures that we have put in place, following a risk assessment of our clinic, to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19:
• Screening of all patients
• Medical grade PPE
• Enhanced cleaning protocols and infection control measures
• Spacing of appointments to allow time for cleaning and change of PPE between appointments and to reduce the number of patients in the clinic⠀
• Asking patients to wait outside 2 metres apart⠀
• Adhering to social distancing within the clinic where possible
• Use of hand sanitiser on entering
• Payments by bank transfer only
• Leaving doors and windows open when able for ventilation⠀
If you have any questions or would like to discuss whether a face-to-face or virtual appointment would be suitable for you, please call 01277 625652 or email email@example.com