Public Health England guidance on the use of PPE, masks and social distancing in healthcare settings remains unchanged. At Axon Physiotherapy we will continue to wear PPE and request that patients continue to wear masks. If you are face mask exempt, please let us know when booking your appointment.
All our current COVID-19 infection control measures will remain in place. These are to protect our service users, physiotherapy and administration team and include:
- Screening of all patients
- Medical grade PPE
- Cleaning all touched surfaces between appointments
- Asking patients to wait outside ⠀
- Adhering to social distancing within the clinic where possible
- Use of hand sanitiser and temperature checking on arrival
- Payments by bank transfer or card, no cash please
- Leaving doors and windows open when able for ventilation
Axon Physiotherapy is continuing to provide both virtual and face-to-face consultations depending on your clinical need. If you would like to discuss your treatment or how best for you to access physiotherapy, please call & speak to a member of the physio team.