Healthcare services are to remain open during this lockdown and we are continuing to provide both virtual and face-to-face consultations depending on your clinical need.
All face-to-face consultations require a free screening telephone call with a physiotherapist first.
Our COVID secure infection control and patient screening procedures have been in place since 1st of June. These are to protect our service users, physiotherapy and administration team and include:
- Double screening of all patients
- Medical grade PPE
- Cleaning all touched surfaces between appointments
- Asking patients to wait outside 2 meters apart⠀
- Adhering to social distancing within the clinic where possible
- Use of hand sanitiser and temperature checking on arrival
- Payments by bank transfer or card, no cash please
- Leaving doors and windows open when able for ventilation
If you would like to discuss your treatment or how best for you to access physiotherapy during this time, please call & speak to a member of the physio team.