In line with our professional and regulatory guidance, we are providing face-to-face appointments for those where physiotherapy is considered essential.
This could include those with worsening pain, function or quality of life. Or those whose symptoms are not responding to virtual or self-management strategies.
We are continuing to provide a “virtual first” approach, both to screening before face-to-face consultations and providing virtual appointments for those who can be treated effectively this way.
Here are some of the measures that we have put in place, following a risk assessment of our clinic, to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19:
• Screening of all patients
• Medical grade PPE
• Enhanced cleaning protocols and infection control measures
• Spacing of appointments to allow time for cleaning and change of PPE between appointments and to reduce the number of patients in the clinic⠀
• Asking patients to wait outside 2 metres apart⠀
• Adhering to social distancing within the clinic where possible
• Use of hand sanitiser on entering
• Payments by bank transfer only
• Leaving doors and windows open when able for ventilation⠀
If you have any questions or would like to discuss whether a face-to-face or virtual appointment would be suitable for you, please call 01277 625652 or email email@example.com